SMART Board Integration for Middle and Secondary

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Glad To See This Blog is Being Used and Appreciated!

I heard through the grapevine that my blog was creeping around the world and being noticed... I was stunned, actually, as this blog was something I had made for a college project and thought it might be useful, not knowing it would spread the way that it has. Pretty funny, but also pretty humbling! I'm glad that my work is being used and appreciated!


Check out this awesome blog! I came across this blog by accident, actually, as the owner had posted THIS blog on her blog! I started looking around her blog and it has some incredible things that I had not seen yet. You should definitely check out Teachers LOVE SMART Boards!

I thought this was so cool, and then I found ANOTHER fan of my site... Now I'm a fan of their blog as well! Check out Expat Educator in Asia! Awesome ideas and resources are here as well!

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul McMahon said...

Thanks again Angie!
Isn't this what blogs are all about? Sharing the ideas for an authentic audience.
Global one to.
Cheers from Hong Kong.
Paul

March 20, 2008 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger duckangie said...

You're right, Paul... It is just exciting for me to see it on my site. Thanks you!

Angie

July 9, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home